The UK Government runs a scheme to charities called Gift Aid, which is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. In order to Gift Aid your donation to us, we need to provide a simple declaration from you (below) that covers all the information we need to submit to HMRC.

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Goring and Streatley Young Musicians Trust.  We have registered with Givey, a donation platform, to receive credit card payments, however do please contact us directly if you'd like to pay by other means (e.g. bank transfer or cheque).   Please also consider boosting your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate at no extra charge to you by using Gift Aid as follows: